Experience Our Campus
We have so much to show you.
Enjoy a student-guided tour, hear from a panel of current students and learn more about the admissions process during our daily campus visits, which are available Monday-Friday.
DAILY CAMPUS VISIT HIGHLIGHTS
- Your visit will include a 30-minute group information session led by an Admissions Counselor, followed by a 90 minute walking and riding tour of Furman's campus led by one of our Student Ambassadors.
- During your walking tour, you will experience our academic buildings, Trone Student Center, the Dining Hall and more. Your riding tour includes the opportunity to see some of our residence options, Physical Activities Center, and more of our 750 acre campus.
- Feel free to personalize your visit with add-on visit options including a class visit, faculty meeting (seniors only), or lunch with a current student!
The Perfect Getaway
Spend a slice of your weekend with the Furman family by attending one of our upcoming weekend experiences.
- During your time on campus, you’ll get a first-hand look at The Furman Advantage in action. You’ll also take a student-led tour of campus and get the details on how to apply for admission and financial aid.
Fall for Furman
- Our open house will give you all the feels. You’ll walk side by side with current Furman students. You’ll chat with faculty. You’ll see the residence halls. You’ll tailgate before the big football game. This is Fall for Furman.
Virtual Visit Opportunities
Our virtual events are the perfect way for you to interact with the Furman community from the comfort of your home.
- Virtual Information Sessions and Tours: Select Thursdays at 4:00 PM EST
Explore Furman from Home
Check out some of Furman’s most popular spots through our interactive, virtual tour. It’s the next best thing to actually visiting campus. Click below to get more information as well as a self-guided view of each landmark on campus.
Jake Burrus '21
The Heart of the Southeast
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Greenville is between Atlanta, Charlotte and Asheville. Nationally recognized as one of America’s best cities, our Greenville is the perfect place to live and learn.