The Center for Academic Success at Furman University is to support all students in achieving their academic potential and goals through individual and campus-wide initiatives that foster self-regulation and self-advocacy in academic and personal growth.
- Increase students’ awareness of academic success related skills and strategies
- Increase students’ awareness and facilitate the use of campus resources
- Support students through communication, collaboration, mentoring, and self-reflection regarding academic success
- Collaborate with campus partners to promote academic success
- Engage in ongoing assessment and reflection of best practices regarding relevant trends related to academic success