Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Furman has focused on the health and safety of the campus community while continuing to advance our students’ academic goals. At this site, you’ll find updates, operational plans, and the COVID-19 Dashboard. We will continue to monitor the evolving conditions and adjust as necessary.
Updated Monday, Sept. 20, 2021, 2:45 p.m.
- Bi-weekly update: Sept. 20 COVID-19 dashboard.
- Read the latest Furman Focused Update sent to the campus community.
- More than 88% of the campus community is fully vaccinated, Furman shared in its weekly campus update.
- Furman announced plans to return to normal activities with some continued safety measures for Fall 2021.
- Visit the communications archives.
Fall 2021 Plan
See an overview of our health and safety protocols.
The university is continually monitoring health conditions on campus to determine what additional steps are necessary to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Students, faculty, staff and campus visitors are expected to follow these guidelines for masking indoors and outdoors on campus.
COVID Testing & Vaccinations
Review our robust testing protocols and information regarding vaccinations.
What To Do If I Feel Ill?
Feeling ill? Here are some steps to take.
The Furman campus has re-opened to the public for outdoor use and visiting the bookstore.
Prisma Health's Virtual Visits
Prisma Health has made its new Virtual Visits free to anyone seeking care for potential COVID-19. Prisma Health Virtual Visits include a new on-demand video option in addition to the existing online visit option. Use promo code COVID19.