We welcome all DINS. We are back at our newly remodeled Trone Center for Mental Fitness.
- Counseling Services at the Trone Center for Mental Fitness is pleased to serve all Furman students in support of their mental health & well-being especially in these times of global uncertainty. We offer an empowering, evidence-based stepped care model that includes services that range from least to most intensive.
- Visit our website anytime, anywhere to use TAOConnect, a set of online tools and services.
- As we have moved past the pandemic, 98% of our students choose face to face counseling, but we are available on-line as well.
- We are excited to offer several groups this semester. Visit our group page to find out more information and sign up!
- The counseling center will continue to partner with Upstate Therapy Dogs. We are planning to have them here this semester, stay tuned!
On Demand Mental Health and Crisis Support: Call 864-294-3031, #3.