We welcome all DINS, new and returning. We are here for you now and always!
From April 24, 2023- August 15, 2023, we will be located in NV, J200.
- The Furman Counseling Center is pleased to serve all Furman students in support of their mental health & well-being anytime anywhere, especially in these times of global uncertainty. We offer an empowering, evidence-based stepped care model that includes services that range from least to most intensive.
- Visit our website anytime, anywhere to use TAOConnect, a set of online tools and services.
- Call ahead if you have an urgent need or want to bring someone along with you.
- Check the Furman Focused webpage for updated University guidelines about face coverings and other safety precautions.
- For the health and safety of our community, the Counseling Center will balance the use of telehealth and in person services based on a collaborative assessment and the stepped care model.
- We are excited to offer several groups this semester. Visit our group page to find out more information and sign up!
- The Counseling Center has partnered with Upstate Therapy Dogs to bring you Paws to Unwind. Join us 4/26, 12- 2 pm in front of the library to meet and pet therapy dogs!
On Demand Mental Health and Crisis Support: Call 864-294-3031, #3.