Groups and Workshops
The Counseling Center is offering the following groups and workshops for the spring 2020 semester:
- Public Speaking: Find the courage to use your voice. Mondays, 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Boundaries: Protect yourself, and get your needs met. Wednesdays, 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Heal: A support group for survivors of sexual assault. Thursdays, 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
- Wise Mind: Learn the skills of emotional resilience. Tuesdays, 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
- Coffee Talk: A grief support group for anyone struggling with loss. Tuesdays, 5:00 – 6:15 p.m.
Call us, at 864-294-3031, to sign up now!