GET is a place where students (and parents) can manage their campus card accounts. GET provides valuable information about account balances and spending history, and enables you to report a lost or stolen card at any time of day or night. GET funds work like a declining balance debit card – add funds to your account and the balance is reduced by the amount of each purchase. The funds can be used at all of Furman’s on-campus dining options.
When you have made a purchase at one of our dining facilities, please let the attendant know that you are using GET funds.
GET allows you to deposit funds into your student’s ID card for use in any of our on-campus dining facilities.
Log into the Housing Self-Service portal to change your meal plan. During the semester the last day to change a meal plan is four days after classes begin.
Visit the dining hall for a leisurely meal or grab a quick bite at the PalaDen.
How to change your meal plan in the Housing Portal:
Dining > Dining Plans > Spring 2023 > Change my Meal Plan > Select your new meal plan > Click Purchase Meal Plan
|Meal Plan||Board swipes||Exchange||Bonus(guest) meals||Food Points||Requirements||Cost|
|Unlimited||400||80||5||$350.00||First year required – available to all||$3,241|
|190 Plan||150||40||15||$350.00||Available to 2nd, 3rd & 4th yr students||$2,787|
|160 Plan||130||30||15||$400.00||Available to 2nd, 3rd & 4th yr students||$2,531|
|110 Plan||85||25||10||$450.00||Available to 3rd & 4th year students||$1,835|
|75 Plan||60||15||5||$450.00||Commuters or Vinings only||$1,512|
- 1st year students will be preassigned to the Unlimited Plan
- 2nd year students will be preassigned to the 190 Plan
- 3rd year or greater students will be preassigned to the 160 Plan
- Vinings housing assignments are preassigned to the 75 Plan
- Full Scholarship athletes and ROTC are required to have the Unlimited Plan
- The 75 Plan is only available to commuters and those assigned to the Vinings