Welcome Home banner for homecoming

Identification Services

Identification Cards

The ID card is used not only for identification, but also for the administration of meal plans, door access, library loan, Physical Activities Center (PAC) entrance, and admission to cultural or athletic events. Get an ID card.

Meal Plans

All residential students, including those housed at the Vinings, are required to have a meal plan. Select a meal plan.

Vehicle Permits

Learn about vehicle registration, university parking regulations, and designated campus parking areas. Register your vehicle.