Students smiling in front of Trone

Enrollment Services

The Enrollment Services staff are working remotely, but we are at your service should you need any assistance! Please email us at if you have any questions or concerns. We would also be happy to schedule a virtual face-to-face meeting with you. 


Please refer to Furman’s COVID-19 website as well as our regularly updated Frequently Asked Questions page  for answers and helpful resources during this time. 

Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting

Schedule a face-to-face virtual appointment with Enrollment Services or Financial Aid. Simply scan the QR code on the right with your smart phone, or click on the button below.

Schedule Appointment
QR Code to scan to set up appointment with Enrollment Services
furman bell tower in summer

Request Assistance

Have an immediate financial challenge related to the coronavirus pandemic (may include food, housing, medical care, technology, travel, or other basic needs)? Furman can help!

Request Assistance

Enrollment Services is designed as a campus hub where students, families and the entire university community can conduct enrollment transactions and get answers to questions of all types. We’re here to help guide you through questions related to financial aid, records and registration, and student accounts. We provide access to the online tools you’ll use to manage these processes too.

Aid for Current Students

A signature liberal arts education at Furman has great value. We’re here to assist you in pursuing it. Understand and manage your Aid.

Student Accounts

Find out everything you need to know about paying your tuition. See Student Accounts.

Records & Registration

Order a transcript, certify your enrollment or degree, transfer credit or register for classes. Access information about Records & Registration.

Forms & Worksheets

Not everything you’ll do with us is online quite yet.  Need a paper form or worksheet to take the next step? Browse our forms.

Identification Services

Secure an ID card, select a meal plan or register your vehicle. Learn more about campus ID services.

Student Employment

Looking for a job or to hire someone on campus? We can help.

Meal Plans

All residential students, including those housed at the Vinings, are required to have a meal plan. Check out the options currently available to our students.

Cultural Life Program

Attend events that provide enriching, challenging cultural experiences and a meet a graduation requirement at the same time. Discover how CLPs work and locate events.

Can’t Find it?

View other important resources.

Contact Us

Have a question related to your enrollment? We’re always glad to help. Contact us.