Directions for Applying in Workday
- Log into Workday and search for “Find Jobs”
- Click on the position for which you are interested in applying
- Click the Apply button
- To search positions, use the Search box and or search filters.
- To apply for a job, click Sign In, then Create Account link on the upper right hand corner, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Sign in link in the upper right hand corner, and enter your email and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend
Annual Performance Evaluation
The Annual Performance Evaluation is a comprehensive tool for supervisors to evaluate a staff member’s performance during a review period and identify objectives for personal development.
Living in the Upstate
Learn about the region we call home.
If you have questions, assistance is available Monday through Friday (excluding major holidays) from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please call 864-294-2217 or send an email to email@example.com.
Furman University is an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to diversity within its community.