Scroll down to find
- Therapy Assistance Online (TAO), an extensive platform that Furman provides for its students.
- Mental health apps, helplines, and crisis intervention resources.
- Tips for finding mental health providers in the community (near Furman and at home).
- The Virtual Barbershop, which includes information about the dual impacts of racism and COVID-19 on black communities across the globe, as well as writings and song to buoy and inspire.
- Resources for improving mental health during the pandemic.
- Resources for managing grief and loss.
Therapeutic support at your fingertips
Therapeutic Assistance Online (TAO) combines online and mobile educational modules and practice tools with short phone conversations or video conferences with a therapist.
Crisis support resources
We've compiled a wealth of resources, including mental health apps, helplines, text lines, and other crisis support.
Mental health providers in your area
We can guide you in finding mental health providers in the community, both near Furman and back home.
The Virtual Barbershop
Find information about the dual impacts of racism and COVID-19 on black communities.
Improving mental health during the pandemic
Read articles, listen to podcasts, and find guidance to improve your mental health during the pandemic.
Managing grief and loss
We've compiled some resources to help you grieve.