Scroll down to find
- Therapy Assistance Online (TAO), an extensive platform that Furman provides for its students.
- Mental health apps, helplines, and crisis intervention resources.
- Tips for finding mental health providers in the community (near Furman and at home).
- The Virtual Barbershop, which includes information about the dual impacts of racism and COVID-19 on black communities across the globe, as well as writings and song to buoy and inspire.
- Resources for improving mental health during the pandemic.
- Resources for managing grief and loss.