Organizations must remain agile to compete successfully in today’s dynamic business environment. For leaders to maximize the returns on investments of time and financial resources in innovative efforts, they must reduce the risks of exploring big ideas. This immersive program will equip leaders to champion innovation through design thinking principles by combining theory and application to achieve a customer-centric mindset and create a culture of innovation.
3-Days of immersive learning
Our program provides:
- new innovative methods to your toolbox
- a safe place for ideation
- opportunity to quickly test in the market
Benefits of Attending
- Improve the successful launch of new product and service offerings.
- Gain cutting-edge insights to your customers’ expectations!
Strengthen your unique value proposition to meet your customer expectations.
- Accelerate the development of new product and service offerings by focusing on ideas that excite your customers
- Create a culture of innovation that harnesses the creativity of your customers and employees.
Who should attend
Anyone responsible for creating innovation or growth within their organizations.
Typical job titles include:
- Senior Manager
- Vice President
- C-Suite Executives
- Why 5-Year-Olds Make the Best CEO’s: Learning How to Play Again
- The Science of Empathy: Your Brain on Change
- Customer Insights
- The Virtues of Innovation: Trust, Hope, and Risk
- Generating Ideas
- Communicating Change: How to Invite Others into the Pool
- Concepts and Testing
$3,995 for Tuition and Supplies
Lunch and Refreshments Provided
Join the Mailing List
Sign up and stay up-to-date on upcoming events and opportunities.