Want a glimpse of our rooms before making a reservation? No problem. Take a look at our spaces and determine which is the best fit for your event. There is no fee to reserve space in the Trone Student Center for University departments and recognized student organizations, if the space is being used for a University program.
External groups interested in utilizing the Trone Student Center may be referred to Conference and Event Services.
Trone Student Center Policies
Request a Space for the 2023-2024 Academic Year
Available Indoor Spaces
- Watkins Room (TSC 211) – This space can be divided into three smaller spaces, Watkins North Wing, South Wing, and Center.
- Thomas Room (TSC 208A)
- Mauney Commons (TSC 208B)
- Joyner Conference Room (TSC 208C)
- Burgiss Theater (TSC 202)
Available Outdoor Spaces
- Trone Student Center Front Patio
- Hill Courtyard
- Metcalf Patio
- Point of View Fire Pit