OLLI@Furman’s Annual Membership Fee is $65 and includes the following benefits:
Annual Membership Benefits
- Dine in the Daniel Dining Hall on campus at a discounted price of $6 Monday-Friday during months OLLI is in session. ***The Furman Dining Hall is currently CLOSED to guests due to COVID-19***
- Members have access to the Furman University Libraries and the Marvin Book Nook (located in the Herring Center). **Access to the Furman Library is currently CLOSED due to COVID-19***
- Opportunities to enjoy trips, Friday Bonus Events, and social events.
- Lunch and Learn speakers, and special prices for campus events.
- OLLI members will receive the weekly OLLI Notes and the quarterly newsletter, OLLILife, which keep you updated on all OLLI and campus events.
- Use of computer lab when not in use by a class.
- Early notice of course brochures.
- Join any of the Special Interest Groups.
- Discounted price on tickets to the Straight Talk summer lecture series.
- Discounted membership at the Physical Activities Center.
- Discounted rates at the Furman Golf Course.
- 10% Discount at the Paladen Food Court and Bookstore.
- Access to parking on Furman University campus.