Invest in your future. Invest in yourself.
The Hill Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is bringing together the most innovative instructors in higher education to deliver an impactful and transformational experience.
This three-week intensive experience held on Furman’s campus will equip you with the foundations of business and the fundamentals of innovation and entrepreneurship.
Designed for students who want to complement their degree with real-world business and innovation experience.
- Three weeks, Monday through Friday, occasional evening and weekend activities
Next Cohort Dates
- June 5th – August 11th, 2023 (In-person)
**Only 10 spots remain before this cohort is full. Apply now!
Click here to apply
*Housing and Dining (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) Included
*Partial scholarships available (need based)
- Following the 3-week bootcamp, all students who enroll in this program will also gain an optional (paid) hands on experience by spending the remaining 6-weeks of the summer completing a series of consulting projects with local growth-stage companies.
What you’ll learn
- Accounting and Finance
- Management and Leadership
- Strategic Communication and Presentation Skills
- Business Analytics
- Excel Modeling
- Design Thinking
- Creative Design
- Early Career Accelerator Strategies
- Professional Negotiation
- Consulting with Clients
What to expect from your Bootcamp experience
- Learn how to drive innovation in the workplace or launch your own venture
- Facilitated instruction from distinguished faculty
- Networking events with industry-leading professionals
- Consulting project with leading organizations in the Greenville Community
- Service project supporting local area non-profits and causes
- Connecting with a peer network of like-minded innovators
How can You benefit?
- Everyone – Learn how to drive innovation today in your world of influence
- Freshmen and Sophomores – Who want to develop essential skills to land an internship
- Juniors – Who want to differentiate themselves from the competition in the job market
- Seniors and Recent Grads – Who want to accelerate their careers