Grief and Loss
These are resources for dealing with grief and loss during the pandemic.
- What to Expect When Something Really Bad Happens [PDF], guidance from the Furman University Counseling Center
- That Discomfort You’re Feeling is Grief, Harvard Business Review
- Grieving the Losses of Coronavirus, New York Times
- Coronavirus Has Upended Our World. It’s OK To Grieve, National Public Radio
- The Restorative Power of Ritual, Harvard Business Review
- The Three R’s of Processing Grief: You tube video by Dr Robert Neimeyer