Hey y’all it’s me, Tatum

Hey Yall its Tatum! I am a Junior from Akron, Ohio. At Furman I am a Politics and International Affairs Major on the Pre-Law Track. I also am involved in a multitude of fun and diverse organizations on campus and I’ll tell you about some of my favorites, I am involved deeply in the Admissions office as an Ambassador, Concierge, and now a social media intern! I am involved with Greek Life on campus and currently serve as the Panhellenic Delegate for my sorority. I also had the pleasure to serve as Homecoming Chair for Student Alumni Council getting to plan and execute one of my favorite weekends of the year for alumni and current Furman students. In addition to these organizations I am part of a few others like Orientation Staff, The Riley Institute, The Shucker Leadership Institute, and Investment Club. Furman has allowed me to get involved, make lifetime friendships and relationships, and grow as a person. I can not wait to share more about me and my experiences during the school year with yall!

Recent Posts

Some Thoughts From A Public Health Major!

Hi guys! For this week's blog, I thought it would be awesome to give you guys a glimpse into something besides my psychology and sociology major and the other things I'm involved with on campus....

Continue Reading >

Getting off Campus: What to do

When deciding where I wanted to attend college a big factor for me was making sure I did not have a campus that I felt "stuck" on. I loved the idea of attending a small...

Continue Reading >

Business As Usual

All About Business Administration Are you interested in being a Business Administration major at Furman? The Business department is actually one of the unique majors at Furman to which students have to apply. When you...

Continue Reading >