Hey y’all it’s me, Tatum

Hey Yall its Tatum! I am a Junior from Akron, Ohio. At Furman I am a Politics and International Affairs Major on the Pre-Law Track. I also am involved in a multitude of fun and diverse organizations on campus and I’ll tell you about some of my favorites, I am involved deeply in the Admissions office as an Ambassador, Concierge, and now a social media intern! I am involved with Greek Life on campus and currently serve as the Panhellenic Delegate for my sorority. I also had the pleasure to serve as Homecoming Chair for Student Alumni Council getting to plan and execute one of my favorite weekends of the year for alumni and current Furman students. In addition to these organizations I am part of a few others like Orientation Staff, The Riley Institute, The Shucker Leadership Institute, and Investment Club. Furman has allowed me to get involved, make lifetime friendships and relationships, and grow as a person. I can not wait to share more about me and my experiences during the school year with yall!

Recent Posts

Allow the Unexpected

Coming into Furman, I never anticipated my life to involve being on stage. I always got a lot of anxiety from being in front of large groups of people. However, in my time at Furman...

Continue Reading >

The Greenbelt Community: Furman’s Beautiful Alternative Housing

Furman has taken leaps and bounds towards creating a more sustainable campus-our Shi Institute is a net positive building, after all. The most fun part about this is the Greenbelt Community Engaged Living program. Along...

Continue Reading >

A Glimpse into Summer Orientation

With a few sessions of Summer Orientation completed, today, I want to give you guys a glimpse into what a day of “Summer O” is like for our incoming freshmen! The day starts with O-Staff...

Continue Reading >