The faculty and staff ombuds are committed to providing the Furman community with a confidential and neutral place where campus-related issues can be discussed. We encourage you to contact one of our ombuds if you are experiencing one of the following situations:
- Work-related problem or concern and you aren’t sure where to turn.
- Need answers to your questions or assistance in finding someone who can provide answers.
- Seek options for resolution of problems.
- Want to discuss University policies and how they may apply to you.
- Believe your concerns are not being taken seriously or are falling outside the usual channels of resolution.
To schedule a meeting with a faculty ombuds, contact Victoria Turgeon by phone. If you’re a staff member, contact John Kemp by phone.