Charles H. Townes Center for Science & Plyler Hall
Dedicated in 2008, the Charles H. Townes Science Center facility houses all of the science departments at Furman. Erected in 1966, Plyler Hall was named in memory of John Laney Plyler, B.A., LL.B., LL.D., LITT.D., President of Furman 1939-1964.
The Townes Science Center houses the following departments:
- Earth, Environmental, and Sustainability Sciences