Travel & Procurement Card
The Corporate/Expense and Procurement Cards are one of the University’s authorized methods to pay for business and travel expenses, and goods and services required for the operation of the University. TAP Cards are the University’s property and should be used with good judgment. Cardholders are required to comply with the following policies and guidelines:
- Procurement Policies 370.1, 370.3 & 370.5
- Procurement Guidelines 3-2015 (pdf)
- TAP Card Program policy 370.4
- TAP Card Program Guidelines 3-2015 (pdf)
Furman Travel Services has more detailed travel information.
- Business & Travel Expense Policy 388.4
- Business and Travel Expense Guidelines
Please contact Brent Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a card.