The Corporate/Expense and Procurement Cards are one of the University’s authorized methods to pay for business and travel expenses, and goods and services required for the operation of the University.  TAP Cards are the University’s property and should be used with good judgment.  Cardholders are required to comply with the following policies and guidelines:

Furman Travel Services has more detailed travel information.

Card Application

Please contact Christi Sherman at to request a card​​​​.