Saint Patrick’s Day… FUSAB style

I’ve mentioned before just how much I love the FUSAB ( Furman University Student Activities Board) organization, but that was before they brought SHAMROCK SHAKES to campus… so now, love is an understatement!!

Having such a cool collection of the most creative people on campus in one organization can only be a recipe for success, and this week FUSAB did not disappoint. They held a full blown Saint Patrick’s Day celebration right in front of the library. They had a DIY green donut station, shamrock shakes, and a pot of gold raffle that had amazing prizes.

Now yes these things are great, but what struck me most was just how much fun we are still able to have on campus in a safe, Covid-friendly way. FUSAB has mad a point to not let Covid-19 hinder their creativity or the fun on campus. So, if you ever need someone to grab a shamrock shake with, or sprint after a pot of gold outside the Furman Library… I’m your Girl- Rosemary Cruse

Recent Posts

Allow the Unexpected

Coming into Furman, I never anticipated my life to involve being on stage. I always got a lot of anxiety from being in front of large groups of people. However, in my time at Furman...

Continue Reading >

The Greenbelt Community: Furman’s Beautiful Alternative Housing

Furman has taken leaps and bounds towards creating a more sustainable campus-our Shi Institute is a net positive building, after all. The most fun part about this is the Greenbelt Community Engaged Living program. Along...

Continue Reading >

A Glimpse into Summer Orientation

With a few sessions of Summer Orientation completed, today, I want to give you guys a glimpse into what a day of “Summer O” is like for our incoming freshmen! The day starts with O-Staff...

Continue Reading >