The IT Service Center is your first point of contact for all Furman information technology services. It’s where you can report a problem, or request a service. The Service Center will either help you directly or connect you with an ITS staffer who can.
Need help with your password?
Here are some ways to resolve your password issues:
- Try using Password Station and selecting option “Forgot Password”
- Schedule a remote account assistance appointment with ITS staff.
- Schedule an in-person account assistance appointment with ITS staff at the IT Service Center (lower level of the Library)
- Make sure to have Furman ID, driver’s license or other government photo ID available for your appointment
Need technology help?
- Schedule an appointment for In-Person Assistance at the IT Service Center (lower level of the Library)