Furman Business Innovation Accelerator
October 26th at 12 PM Join us for a 30 Minute Information Session with Campus Program Manager, Matt Reeve.
Learn more about how this program will transform your future!
Invest in your future. Invest in yourself.
Furman’s Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship is bringing together the most innovative instructors in higher education to deliver an impactful and transformational experience.
This three-week intensive experience held On the Furman campus and in Downtown Greenville will equip you with the foundations of business and the fundamentals of innovation and entrepreneurship.
Designed for students who want to complement their degree with real-world business and innovation experience.
Space is limited to 50 participants! Apply today!
- Three weeks, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. + occasional evening and weekend activities
- June 6 – June 24, 2022 (In-person)
*Housing and Dining (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) Included
*Partial scholarships available (need based)
- Optional internship opportunities available at the conclusion of the Accelerator
Hear from Distinguished Speakers From Top Organizations
- Serial Entrepreneurs
- Non-Profit Leaders
What you’ll learn
- Accounting and Finance
- Management and Leadership
- Strategic Communication and Presentation Skills
- Business Analytics
- Excel Modeling
- Design Thinking
- Creative Design
- Early Career Accelerator Strategies
- Professional Negotiation
- Consulting with Clients
What to expect from your Accelerator experience
- Learn how to drive innovation in the workplace or launch your own venture
- Facilitated instruction from distinguished faculty
- Networking events with industry-leading professionals
- Consulting project with leading organizations in the Greenville Community
- Service project supporting local area non-profits and causes
- Connecting with a peer network of like-minded innovators
How can You benefit?
- Everyone – Learn how to drive innovation today in your world of influence
- Freshmen and Sophomores – Who want to develop essential skills to land an internship
- Juniors – Who want to differentiate themselves from the competition in the job market
- Seniors and Recent Grads – Who want to accelerate their careers
Past participants represent multiple colleges and universities:
- Anderson University
- Campbell University
- Clemson University
- Davidson College
- Furman University
- Guilford College
- Presbyterian College
- Sewanee: The University of the South
- University of Alabama
- Wake Forest University
- Warren-Wilson College
Business Innovation Accelerator
Join is this year for a transformation experience where you will combine fundamentals of innovation and entrepreneurship with real world experience.
Apply before October 1st for a $1,000 discount!View the 2022 Accelerator Video
About Furman Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Furman Innovation and Entrepreneurship exists to develop leaders into entrepreneurially-minded thinkers and doers. Led by Executive Director, Anthony Herrera, the team at Furman has over 100 years of diverse industry experience.
- Innovation, at its core, is a mindset – do you have what it takes to unlock that mindset and take control of your future? If the answer is yes, apply TODAY!
For more information from Furman Innovation & Entrepreneurship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, the Accelerator is offered only on a non-credit basis.
You will receive an email within one week letting you know your application has been received.
You will need to submit your transcript to complete your application.
Notification of acceptance will be made following your completed application and transcript submission
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
*Times are subject to change
Students participate in the program following completion of their freshman, sophomore, or junior year of college. However, recent college graduates may also participate in the program (graduates should have been out of college for no longer than two years).
Evaluation of applications is based on the student’s academic excellence through your grade point average and responses to the short essay questions.
There is no minimum required GPA. However, scholastic achievement will be considered. Acceptance into the boot camp is competitive and limited and applicants should apply early.
Yes, scholarships and financial assistance may be available to qualified students who are accepted into the program. Only students who submit the essay included in the application are eligible for scholarship/financial aid. Sullivan students are eligible for additional grant funding through their university.
Yes. The boot camp is designed for non-business majors. If students actively participate in class and keep up with preparation/homework they will be very successful. The boot camp requires no prior knowledge of business topics. We’ll build from the beginning and lay the foundation.