Furman Young Benefactors embodies Furman’s strategic priority on young alumni and celebrates those donors with special invitations to exclusive events and young alumni leadership opportunities. The giving levels listed below define the annual giving levels for young alumni to reach in order to receive their invitation to Young Benefactors:
- 0-3 years post-graduation (2020-2018): $250+
- 4-6 years post-graduation (2017-2014): $500+
- 7-9 years post-graduation (2013-2011): $750+
- 10-14 years post-graduation (2010-2006): $1,500+
- 15 years post-graduation (2005 and before): $2,500+ (invitation to Bell Tower Society is also extended)
You can become a YB through monthly support:
Some of our donors prefer a monthly payment program through either an automatic bank draft or a credit card charge.
- $21/month = $250 annually
- $42/month = $500 annually
- $63/month = $750 annually
- $125/month = $1,500 annually
- $209/month = $2,500 annually
Why join Young Benefactors
Young Benefactors represent the strength of Furman’s young alumni base, and Young Benefactor donations help support any number of projects and initiatives at the university. Please consider a gift to any of the following designations that directly impact our annual needs.
- Furman United (need-based scholarships and assistance for current students)
- Furman Athletics Fund (athletic scholarships)
- Undergraduate Research and Internships
- Study Away
- Current Operating Needs
Benefits include Young Benefactor-specific events, local young alumni leadership, early communication from Furman regarding key university matters, and the Young Benefactor Newsletter.