Furman University is proud to participate in the Tuition Exchange (TE) program, as well as the Associated Colleges of the South (ACS) program. If your parent is a faculty or staff member at a participating TE or ACS institution, we invite you to apply for either of these programs through your parent’s Human Resources department. Please note that you still need to apply to Furman via the Common App or Coalition Application.

Tuition Exchange

Tuition Exchange (TE) is a reciprocal scholarship opportunity for dependents of eligible faculty and staff at more than 600 member schools.

Associated Colleges Of The South Tuition Exchange

The Associated Colleges of the South (ACS) tuition exchange program is available to dependents of eligible full-time faculty and staff at each member institution.

Participants include:

  • Birmingham-Southern College
  • Centenary College
  • Centre College
  • Furman University
  • Hendrix College
  • Millsaps College
  • Morehouse College
  • Rhodes College
  • Rollins College
  • Southwestern University
  • Spelman College
  • Trinity University (Texas)
  • University of Richmond
  • University of the South
  • Washington and Lee University

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):