Individuals who believe they have been discriminated against or harassed on the basis of disability by a university student, employee or, in certain circumstances, by a visitor to the university, may file a grievance with the Section ADA/504 Coordinator using the Student Disability Grievance Procedure.

Individuals also have the right to file a formal complaint with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights by contacting the District of Columbia Office, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20202-1475; Phone 1.800.421.3481.​​​​​​