Furman is committed to providing a visit experience focused on service, experiences and relationships. It is our goal that every family leaves our campus with a better understanding of the university and the opportunities available here for students. This approach to the visit experience is not conducive to large groups, so we can only offer visits to smaller groups of 30 or less (plus chaperones). Please review our tour requirements below and complete the online request form no less than three weeks prior to your requested visit date. Please wait until you receive approval/confirmation from our Campus Visit Coordinator before making plans. We hope to be able to accommodate your group!
Due to the high number of visitors on Furman’s campus and to ensure a positive visit experience, we ask that all small groups follow these guidelines:
- Students must be in grades 9-12.
- One chaperone should be present for every 10 students attending a campus visit.
- A chaperone must accompany every group of students going out on a tour.
- Requests should come from schools or other academic programs.
- We may be unable to accommodate your group during peak visit times in October, March or April.
Should you have any questions regarding a group tour of campus, please contact Kelly Kemp, Campus Visit Coordinator, at email@example.com.