Furman is committed to providing a visit experience focused on service, experiences and relationships. It is our goal that every family leaves our campus with a better understanding of the university and the opportunities available here for students. This approach to the visit experience is not conducive to large groups, so we can only offer visits to smaller groups of 30 or less (plus chaperones). We ask that groups take time to review our tour requirements and complete the online request form no less than three weeks prior to the requested visit date. Please do not make plans to visit campus prior to receiving approval from the Campus Visit Manager.
Due to the high number of visitors on Furman’s campus and to ensure a positive visit experience, we ask that all small groups follow these guidelines:
- Students must be in grades 9-12.
- One chaperone should be present for every 10 students attending a campus visit.
- A chaperone must accompany every group of students going out on a tour.
- Requests should come from schools or other academic programs.
- We may be unable to accommodate your group during peak visit times in October, March or April.
Should you have any questions regarding a group tour of campus, please contact Kelly Kemp, campus visit manager, at email@example.com.