Office of Institutional Assessment & Research
The Office of Institutional Assessment and Research provides management information, assessment support, and policy analysis for the Furman community and provides coordination for the university assessment process.
Furman at a Glance
Furman University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award bachelor's, master's degrees, and education specialist degrees.
Common Data Sets
We have a list of data sets regarding Furman.
We have resources for examining peer institutions.
Have a question?
Higher Education Opportunity Act Information
- Education Goals and Student Attainment
- Online Student Support Services
- Vaccination Policy
- NCAA Graduation Rates Combination 2010-2011 and 2011-2012.pdf
- Graduation, Retention and Transfer-out Rates
- Information Technology Services Policies
- Faculty Information
- Student Diversity
Financial Aid Information
Public Safety/Copyright Information