Alumni Clubs (FAN)
The purpose of the Furman Advantage Network Club program, or FAN Club, is to engage alumni who are interested in building and cultivating the Furman community in their area to grow tradition, affiliation and pride in support of Furman University.
The more you participate in alumni events and networking opportunities, the more you stand to gain. You’ll make new connections, reconnect with old friends and join an alumni network that’s growing more and more each year. Plus, Paladins always look out for each other.
- Bay Area (San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose)
- Bluegrass (Louisville/Lexington)
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Triad (Greensboro/ Winston-Salem/High Point)
- Triangle (Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill)
- Upstate (Greenville/Spartanburg/Anderson)
- Western NC (Asheville/Hendersonville/Bryson City)
As we continue to expand the Furman network across the globe, we’re looking for individuals near and far to start clubs. If you can’t find a club in your area and are interested in starting one, contact Jane McBride at 864.294.3476 to get more information.