Assistant Dean of Student Conduct
Rod Kelley is a 2006 Furman graduate, whose career in higher education began as a Furman Fellow with Engaged Living. Rod's professional journey took him to Florida State University. His work in the Florida State community included student conduct, crisis management, academic advising, transfer student support, classroom instruction, and student organization advising. Rod's research interests involve underrepresented students, students in transition, and student leadership.
Honors & Awards
- IFC Chapter Advisor of the Year (2021). Pursuit of Excellence Awards, Department of Fraternity & Sorority Life, Florida State University.
- Advisor of the Year (2019). Leadership Awards Night, Florida State University.
- Guardian of the Flame Recognition (2017). Burning Spear Registered Student Organization, Florida State University.
- Mary B. Coburn Outstanding Faculty/Staff Member Award (2015). Department of Fraternity & Sorority Life, Florida State University.
- Student Mentor Award (2015). Division of Student Affairs, Florida State University.
- Furman Black Alumni Recognition - 1996 to Present (2012). Furman University.
- M.S., Florida State University
- B.A., Furman University
Additional Professional Activities
- Volunteer, Beta Theta Pi Fraternity