Successful ventures start here.
Are you ready to turn your idea or dream into Greenville’s next high-impact venture? This transformational experience is your best opportunity for a successful start.
GVL STARTS IS HERE TO…
- Help you move from idea to action
- Teach you the tools and skills needed to raise startup funding and grow your venture
- Connect you with a community of like-minded entrepreneurial thinkers
- Support you in gaining traction in your business
- Provide you with networking opportunities with local business leaders
KEY PROGRAM ELEMENTS
- Kick-off welcome reception
- Educational workshops
- Mentoring and coaching sessions
- Connection to the local entrepreneurial network
- Access to startup funding
- Graduation and “demo day” celebration
- Additional follow-on resources for successful start-ups
Next Class Starts February 1st
February 1st - March 24th (8 Weeks)
6:30PM-8:30PM, Tuesday and Thursday evenings
Learn From the Best
This transformational 8-week experience will include mentoring from successful local entrepreneurs and business owners, coaching from experienced design thinkers, instruction from distinguished university faculty, and an investor community that's engaged and committed to supporting aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners.
Please note this application-based program has limited seats available to maximize participant intimacy and impact. Currently being offered at a substantially discounted rate through support from program partners.
*Need-based scholarships available
Not Sure Where to Start?
Join us for a 30-minute interactive, virtual information session to learn more about GVL Starts.
8:30 AM, Wednesdays via Zoom