The following resources for maintaining nutrition (and eating disorder recovery) during the pandemic were compiled with help from Nancy Neal, RD, LD, the nutritionist who works with Furman’s Counseling Center:
- Making Health and Nutrition a Priority During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, The American Society for Nutrition, 3/19/20
- Eating Disorders and Coronavirus, Latest guidance from the nonprofit organization Beat Eating Disorders, based in the United Kingdom.
- National Eating Disorders Association Online Forum: Is a moderated site where people in recovery can discuss and support one another.
- Eating Disorders Anonymous Online Meetings: Another option for online ED support.
- 18percent: A free, online community where one can receive peer to peer support for ED recovery.
- 7 Ways I’ll Keep Working Towards Recovery During the Pandemic, blog post at Beat EatingDisorders.org.uk, posted 3/19/20
- How to Stay Active and Eat Healthy During a Coronavirus Pandemic, University of Las Vegas News Center, 3/23/20
- Food Safety and the Coronavirus Disease — Latest guidance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, updated regularly