Faculty and Staff
The 2018-2019 CEL Faculty Fellows:
- Karen Allen, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Rachael Bowers, Institute for the Advancement of Community Health
- Sally Morris Cote, The Riley Institute
- Lorraine DeJong, Education
- *Amy Jonason, Sociology
- Brandon Inabinet, Communication Studies
- Stephanie Knouse, Modern Languages and Literatures
- *Ken Kolb, Sociology
- Courtney Quinn, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- John Quinn, Biology
- Sandy Roberson, Business and Accounting
- *Meghan Slining, Health Sciences
- Michele Speitz, English
- *Jeanine Stratton, Business and Accounting
- Natalie The, Health Sciences
- Vaughn Crowe Tipton, Religion
The 2017-2018 CEL Faculty Fellows:
- Matt Cohen, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Shaniece Criss, Health Sciences
- Melissa Fair, Institute for the Advancement of Community Health
- Geoffrey Habron, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Casey Hawthorne, Mathematics
- Amy Jonason, Sociology
- Cecilia Kang, Music
- Ken Kolb, Sociology
- Maria Rippon, Modern Languages and Literatures
- Meghan Slining, Health Sciences
- Tom Smythe, Business and Accounting
- Jeanie Stratton, Business and Accounting
- Andrea Tartaro, Computer Science
Community Guest Meal Ticket Program
CEL administers a Community Guest Meal Ticket Program for Furman faculty and staff. This program is intended to assist university employees as they host community partners and guests on campus.
- One ticket is valid for one entry to Daniel Dining Hall.
- Tickets can be requested by both faculty and staff.
- This program is designed to promote community engagement activities. Examples of guests that qualify for a meal ticket include (but are not limited to):
- Guest speakers for your classes
- Community partners collaborating on a class project or research
- Potential collaborators (exploring opportunities for partnership)
- Tickets are not intended for faculty and staff members’ personal guests or vendors.
- All applications will be reviewed by a CEL staff member.
- CEL will issue a maximum of four meal tickets per request.
- Please provide your request at least two business days in advance of the meeting.
- Tickets can be picked up in the CEL office, Suite 112, in the Shi Center for Sustainability.
- If, for some reason, you do not use the ticket(s) given to you, please return the ticket to our office.
To apply, please complete this application.