Schedule a Group
Group Check List:
- The Challenge Course is designed for High School students and above. The program requires three hours.
- A minimum of ten participants is required with a maximum of 45.
- Three weeks advanced notice required to book an outing.
- Before calling or emailing please have a first choice and second choice date, time and approximate number of participants.
- Call 864-294-2414 or e-mail email@example.com book a reservation.
- Once your date is confirmed, you will be mailed an invoice that needs to be paid one week before your outing. If you have more participants than you have paid for you will need to bring payment on the day of your outing. In the event your outing is rained out a full refund will be given.
- All participants are required to complete and sign the Release of Liability form [PDF] and the Health Form [PDF] before participating in any challenge course activities. A copy of each form will be mailed with the invoice.
- Check mailed materials for your parking instructions.
- Meet at the gazebo (see map [PDF]) across the Furman lake 15 minutes before start time.
- Wear CLOSED TOE SHOES ONLY and comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing to move around outdoors. In addition, please bring a water bottle. Print the clothing checklist as a PDF.