Access to the building and meeting room will be granted to the person listed as the person responsible for the meeting space. Their Palacard will be the means of access into the building. Availability begins 30 minutes prior to and ends 30 minutes after the requested meeting times.
Only freestanding decorations or table decorations are allowed in these facilities. Hanging or taping materials on ceilings or walls is prohibited. All items, such as props and/or decorations must be removed from the area immediately after the event. Housing & Residence Life cannot provide storage for such items. Reserving organizations will be responsible for any damages, and a setup fee will be charged if the room is not left arranged as indicated on the diagrams posted in each room.
It is the responsibility of each group reserving the facility to be aware of all rules and regulations regarding the scheduling of this facility. The group representative who submits the request form accepts responsibility for ensuring that all rules and regulations are followed.
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED anywhere in the building. String lights, candles, and other open flames are prohibited.
- Glitter may NOT be used under any circumstances.
- Alcohol is STRICTLY prohibited.
- Flyers, posters and other types of advertising may be posted if approved by Housing & Residence Life.
- Due to campus security, no exterior doors may be propped open.
- Furniture layout in each room is noted on a diagram near the entrance. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT AT THE END OF EACH MEETING THE FURNITURE IS IN PLACE ACCORDING TO THE DIAGRAM.
Groups will be held financially responsible for all damages which occur during their use, and also for clean up which exceeds normal use.
Meeting Space Request Form