Criteria for Admission
Undergraduate degree program
The following steps and materials should be completed by students with more than 24 transferable credits from a regionally accredited institution:
- A completed application and application fee
- A statement of purpose
- A current resume
- Official transcripts from all previously attended universities and colleges
- TOEFL scores for students whose first language is not English
- A cumulative 2.5 grade point average on all previous college coursework.
- International transcripts must be certified by an evaluator
If a student has no prior college experience or less than 24 transferable credits, the steps above should be completed along with the following:
- High school transcripts, including grade point average and class rank
- One standardized test score (SAT, ACT or Compass)–composite, verbal and math
- Document at least two years full-time work experience
If you are unable to fulfill the requirements, you may apply for provisional admittance.
Certificate or other non-undergrad degree programs
The following steps and materials should be completed by students interested in our Accounting or Data Analytics certificates, or other non-undergrad degree programs such as Pre-CPA, Pre-CMA, Pre-MBA, and Pre-Master’s in Accountancy:
- A completed UES application and application fee
- A current resume
- A transcript from the accredited university issuing your bachelor’s degree
- Demonstration of fulfilling any other requirements for the specific post-baccalaureate program
Admission decisions are processed when the application has been completed and all documents have been received. Once your credentials have been reviewed, an academic advisor will contact you to schedule a placement interview. If you have a question about your application status, contact us.