Furman’s DH (Delicious Haven)
Furman’s DH, or Dining Hall, caters to all students and their dietary needs. As a freshman, you will receive unlimited DH swipes. This means you can go to the DH… whenever and however much you want. Most importantly, the DH changes the menu every single day, so students never get tired of the food served!
Luckily, the DH is open this summer serving all students pursuing summer internships and research, as well as our many camps we host over the summer.
I am going to highlight what the Dining Hall is serving today (6/15/22). It is important to note that the summer menu is reduced compared to the regular school year menu, so expect more during the school year!
– Black Bean and Corn Meatball with Chorizo Seitan, Cilantro, and Salsa Verde
– Vegetable Biryani
– Vegan Chili
– Baked Sweet Potatoes
– Baked Russet Potatoes
– Aztec Blend Rice
– Blistered Green Beans with Red Onion
– Pepperoni Pizza
– Cheese Pizza
– Supreme Pizza (Sausage, Pepperoni, Salami)
– Artichoke, Sun Dried Tomato, and Goat Cheese Pizza
– Chicken, Broccolini Alfredo Pasta
– Steamed Pasta
– Alfredo and Marinara Sauce
– Roasted Garlic and Herb Focaccia Bread
– Bone in Chicken Garnish Cilantro and Lime Wedges
– Jamaican Jerk Roasted Bone
– Breaded Chicken Tenders
– Grilled Chicken Breasts
– Grilled Hamburgers
– House Made Fries
– House Made Barbecue
Mongolian Grill (my personal favorite)
– Chicken/Shrimp/Crispy Tofu Pad Thai
All day Breakfast
– Strawberry, Regular, and Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
– Other various toppings!
We also have a salad, deli, and dessert station!!
DH cookies= A MUST
To find the daily DH menu, visit this link
Many dining halls at colleges get a bad reputation… but Furman’s Dining Hall staff is exceptional at making great food for students. If the DH turns out to not be your favorite, there are other options on campus such as our P-Den Food Court or on-campus restaurant, The Paddock.
Hope you all have a great week,