Here we go! Hi, I’m Logan.

Hi everyone! Welcome! 🙂

My name is Logan Coffee, and I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule–I know things are so crazy right now–to learn a little bit about me!

My hometown of Easley, SC is just a short thirty-minute drive from Furman. I come from a family of five and have two brothers (I’m the middle child)! I also have three pets that I absolutely adore; sometimes I visit home just to see them, but don’t tell my parents! Growing up, I spent a lot of my time in a dance studio because I was a competitive dancer. I actually got my first look at Furman after taking the stage in McAlister Auditorium. Take a look at the slightly embarrassing picture of me in front of one of Furman’s fountains below. This was taken right after one of my recitals in McAlister!

8 year old me in my cupcake dance costume!

Little did I know that Furman would one day be my home. Now I’m a Sophomore, so I’ve been here for a little over a year. I’m double majoring in Psychology and Communication Studies with a minor in Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies! I’m also involved in a good bit on campus including Student Alumni Council, Greek Life, & The Cothran Center.

Of course, one of my favorite involvements on campus is THIS RIGHT HERE! I’ve worked in Furman’s Office of Admissions in a few different capacities since the Spring semester of my Freshman year. I was once a Furman Future, was an Admissions Intern this past summer, and am currently both an Admissions Ambassador and (now) a Social Media Intern! Woop Woop!

Might see me driving one of these around campus!

My favorite thing about working in Admissions is connecting with and helping prospective students! I know that I found the college search process highly stressful and overwhelming, and I don’t want you all to feel this way. So, I’ll do my best to help you through it! I’d love to use this platform to connect on a deeper level with all of you, give you a peek into my world at Furman, and offer some advice that might make this whole “college thing” seem a little less daunting! I can’t wait to see where this year takes us. Just know you’ve got this!

If you want to learn more about me or connect, feel free to send me a message. I’ll also be taking over the Admissions Instagram page @fuadmission on occasional Fridays, so make sure to check it out!

My cat!

My cat (the cutest)!

Pro-tips: I am obsessed with Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, love my cat so much it hurts, and am always down to read a book or watch a movie (stories are my thing). I love listening to people talk about their passions, making new friends, and doing absolutely anything with the people I love most.

Stay tuned for more thrilling blogs from yours truly.

Wishing you the best,

Logan

Recent Posts

A Glimpse into Summer Orientation

With a few sessions of Summer Orientation completed, today, I want to give you guys a glimpse into what a day of “Summer O” is like for our incoming freshmen! The day starts with O-Staff...

Continue Reading >

Admissions Summer 22 Interns

Alex Lister Hey everyone! My name is Alex Lister and I’m a rising junior here at Furman! I’m from Princeton, NJ and studying Psychology and Spanish with the hopes of being a therapist for bilingual...

Continue Reading >

Wreaking HAVOC

Are you competitive? Dedicated to fundraising? Wanting to meet new people? If so, HAVOC is the competition for you! HAVOC is an annual competition put on by our Student Activities Board (FUSAB). Think CBS Survivor...

Continue Reading >