Admissions Blog Posts

Introducing Me: Claudia Roe

Last updated September 30, 2021

By Renee Neves

Hey y’all it’s Claudia!

I am a junior from Anderson, South Carolina. At Furman, I am a Business Administration major, and I am involved in a variety of on-campus activities. One of my favorites includes working in the Admissions office. I have been an Admissions Ambassador since freshman year, and I have loved showing prospective students around Furman’s campus. I also spent this past summer working as an admissions intern where I was able to learn the ins and outs of the admissions process. This year, I am now apart of the social media team, and I am super excited to share my love for this place I call home. On campus, I am also involved in Greek Life and currently serve on the executive council as Vice President of Membership Experience. You may also see me down in the basement of the library working at the IT Service Center help desk. Furman has allowed me to get involved, make lifetime friendships and relationships, and grow as a person. I cannot wait to share more about me and my experiences during the school year with y’all!

-Claudia Roe