Introducing Me: Claudia Roe

Hey y’all it’s Claudia!

I am a junior from Anderson, South Carolina. At Furman, I am a Business Administration major, and I am involved in a variety of on-campus activities. One of my favorites includes working in the Admissions office. I have been an Admissions Ambassador since freshman year, and I have loved showing prospective students around Furman’s campus. I also spent this past summer working as an admissions intern where I was able to learn the ins and outs of the admissions process. This year, I am now apart of the social media team, and I am super excited to share my love for this place I call home. On campus, I am also involved in Greek Life and currently serve on the executive council as Vice President of Membership Experience. You may also see me down in the basement of the library working at the IT Service Center help desk. Furman has allowed me to get involved, make lifetime friendships and relationships, and grow as a person. I cannot wait to share more about me and my experiences during the school year with y’all!

-Claudia Roe

Recent Posts

Home Sweet Home

Finding the perfect college is all about finding a place that feels like home. For me, Furman has always kind of felt like a second home. My family loves this place and I always spent...

Continue Reading >

Finding Your Furman Family!

From the start of my college searching process Furman always felt like a home to me. I found myself in constant amazement on how intentional one university could be. Between the small class room settings,...

Continue Reading >

HOME at Furman

If you ask any Furman student, they will all tell you the same thing. Furman is home. It is where we eat, live, play, learn, and most importantly, it is where our people are. Each...

Continue Reading >