We Are All In This Together

Last updated November 25, 2020

As my first semester of sophomore year comes to a close, I find myself looking back on the memories I was able to make in these fast paced 14 weeks! 

As I’m sure most of you know, this semester was nothing like we had thought it would be or even could’ve dreamt. It would be really easy to remember all the things that were not the same or that we felt we missed out on, but instead I’m overcome by the amazing things that were able to come out of this semester. 

Intentionality is the main thing. 

Because we are all being cautious, it makes spending time with your friends feel even more intentional and important. You could’ve easily spent all of this semester in your dorm or only hanging out with your roommate, but instead, Furman students took this set back and used it to become such an intentional and dedicated community. 

Students constantly grabbing socially distanced dinners or taking walks around the lake reminds everyone that we are all in this together. So if you ever need someone to be intentional with… I’m your girl- Rosemary Cruse