Admissions Blog Posts

Meeting Me: Colin Klaff

Last updated September 24, 2020

By Web Admin

Hey, everyone!

My name is Colin Klaff, and I am a junior from Washington D.C. I am a business administration major, and I’ve been involved with the club soccer team, Greek life, and now this is my first year with the Furman admissions team!

Welcome to my very first blog post! I am excited for you all to get to know me throughout the year, but let’s start with the basics. As I said earlier, I am a junior business administration major from Washington D.C.. I love to play soccer, golf, and video games. I love to travel, hangout with my friends, be involved on campus and lastly, I love to meet new people.

I also love food. One of my MANY favorite restaurants in Greenville is Cantina 76. One of the things I love about being a student at Furman is the school being located in Greenville, South Carolina. Greenville is definitely a hidden gem– it is an absolutely beautiful city with great restaurants, stores, and sites to see such as the park. While I love the city of Greenville itself, being a Furman student is what I love the most.

Furman has given me so many opportunities to get involved with clubs and organizations, meet new people, and grow as a person. The people here at Furman are a large part of what has made my Furman experience so special. When I was applying to colleges, I knew that I wanted to be at a place that valued community and had a lot of friendly people. I am happy to say that I picked the right school for that. My friends that I have made here are life long friends– people that I will know and stay in contact with for the rest of my life. I am so grateful for the Furman community and all the opportunities the university itself has done for me.

I hope this helped you get to know me, I’m looking forward to sharing more about myself with you all next week.

Thanks,

-Colin