- All new applicants should attend an interest meeting on Tuesday, February 16, 2016 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. (Location: Mauney Commons, Trone Student Center).
- Students interested in applying must meet the following minimal requirements:
- Be in good academic standing at Furman University (at least a 2.5 GPA);
- Have a record clear of violations of the Student Conduct Code;
- Cannot serve as a Resident Assistant for 2016-17;
- Attend a mandatory meeting on Tuesday, April 5, 2016 from 4:30-6:00 p.m. in TBD; and
- Attend mandatory training on Monday, August 22, 2016 @ 8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. in the Thomas Room.
- All applicants will also need to submit an application and one reference by Friday, March 4, 2016. All applications and reference forms may be found on the Student Conduct web site.
- All applicants will need to complete an interview with the Student Conduct Board Advisors. Interviews will take place on March 15 or 17, 2016. Preference for interview times will be provided on the application and you will be assigned to an interview time slot and notified in advance of the time to which you have been assigned.
- If you have any questions regarding the Student Conduct Board selection process, please contact Dr. Jason Cassidy, Student Conduct Board Advisor at (864) 294-2202.
Student Conduct Board Selection Timeline
Student Conduct Board Informational Meeting:
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Mauney Commons, Trone Student Center
Student Conduct Board Applications
Friday, March 4, 2016
Student Conduct Board Interviews:
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Thursday, March 17, 2016
Student Life Conference Room, Trone Student Center
Spring Student Conduct Board Meeting:
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Fall Student Conduct Board Training:
Monday, August 22, 2016
8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Thomas Room, Trone Student Center