- All candidates should attend an interest meeting on Thursday, February 27, 2014 from 4:00-5:00 p.m. (Location: Mauney Commons, Trone Student Center).
- Students interested in applying must meet the following minimal requirements:
- Be in good academic standing at Furman University (at least a 2.5 GPA)
- Have a record clear of violations of the Student Conduct Code
- Attend mandatory training sessions on Sunday, April 13, 2014 from 3:00-6:00 p.m. in the Thoms Room and upon your return to campus in August (date TBD).
- All applicants will also need to submit an application and one reference by Friday, March 7, 2014. All applications and reference forms may be found on the Student Conduct web site.
- All applicants will need to complete an interview with the Student Conduct Board Advisors. Interviews will take place on Thursday, March 20, 2014. Preference for interview times will be provided on the application and you will be assigned to an interview time slot and notified in advance of the time to which you have been assigned.
- If you have any questions regarding the Student Conduct Board selection process, please contact Dr. Brad Harmon, Student Conduct Board Advisor at (864) 294-2092.
Student Conduct Board Selection Timeline
Student Conduct Board Informational Meeting:
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Mauney Commons, Trone Student Center
Student Conduct Board Applications
Friday, March 7, 2014
Student Conduct Board Interviews:
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Student Life Conference Room, Trone Student Center
Student Conduct Board Training:
Sunday, April 13, 2014
Thomas Room, Trone Student Center