The following list of campus resources are available to any interested student. Some resources listed below may be of more benefit to certain populations of students at particular times. While not a complete list, this page is intended to be comprehensive.
- Counseling Center
College life is exciting, challenging, and rewarding. But you will face academic, personal, and spiritual challenges and sometimes deal with pressures and responsibilities that can seem overwhelming. That's why we're here. Start a conversation with our counselors.
- Interfaith Resources
Located in Daniel Chapel, the Office of the University Chaplain is the hub for religious life at Furman. Our religious organizations allow students to connect with a wide variety of faiths and engage in interfaith dialogue with all religious groups. Explore your beliefs in our faith-based community.
- LGBTQ Resources
Furman provides a number of support services that foster the well-being and happiness of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered, and queer students. Learn about our resources.
- Office of Admissions
- Mosaic is a student organization that assists in the recruitment of multicultural prospective students.
- Multicultural Student Evening is a time to meet faculty, staff, and alumni who support diversity and inclusion initiatives, as well as Mosaic members. After dinner, students have the opportunity to stay overnight on campus with a Mosaic host, while parents enjoy a Paladin "Knight Cap" in beautiful downtown Greenville. The registration link for MSE is included in the registration form for Accepted Students Day.
- The Multicultural Achievement Program (M.A.P.), occurring in the winter of every year, gives high school juniors an idea of the daily life of a Furman student in a relaxed and informative setting. Participants enjoy a tour of campus, sit in on a mock class, and have conversations with current multicultural students.
- Furman Diversity Connection, occurring before one of our Accepted Student Days, offers accepted multicultural students and their families a information session on applying, financial aid counseling, and events with current multicultural students.
For more information, contact Allyson Brown, Coordinator for Multicultural Recruitment.
- Safe Zone
Safe Zone at Furman University is an educational program geared towards creating an inclusive environment for the LGBTQ community at Furman University. Learn about the Safe Zone program.
- Student Conduct System
Furman is enriched by the wide variety of experiences and perspectives of its students. To support and enhance this environment, the Division of Student Life has developed a set of well-defined policies, procedures and regulations that outline our expectations for all students. Review our policies.
- Transgender Student and Ally Resources
- University Police
From providing crime prevention tips to enforcing our community's laws, our police ensure a safe and secure campus environment. Stay safe.