You may apply to live off-campus if you meet one of these criteria:
Any student with a scholarship that covers their room cost MUST live in campus housing.
- You will be living with your parent(s)/guardian(s) and commuting to campus. (Commuter Form)
- You are a rising fourth-year student and will be living in a fraternity house. Each fraternity is allowed to choose a predetermined number of rising fourth-year students to live in their house. This is prearranged with Housing & Residence Life and each fraternity's president. (Fraternity Form)
- You are a rising third-year student or fourth-year student and will be living in the Vista house. The Vista House is allowed to choose six students to live in their house. This is prearranged with Housing & Residence Life and the Vista House leadership. (Vista House Form)
- You are married or will be married during the 2014-15 academic year. (Married Form)
- You are a rising fifth-year student. Rising fifth-year students must apply to live off-campus unless they can 1) commit to living on-campus for both semesters, 2) fill-in for a student who is on foreign study or a leave of absence for the fall semester only, or 3) commit to living at The Vinings for fall and/or spring semesters. (Fifth-Year Student Form).
- You have a medical situation that requires off-campus accommodations; this does not include The Vinings. (Medical Form)
- You have a financial situation that requires off-campus accommodations; this does not include The Vinings. (Financial Hardship Form)
- You are a graduate student. (Graduate Student Form)
The Vinings is considered campus housing; however, scholarships for student athletes do not apply to one-bedroom apartments at The Vinings.