Keep in mind that this is only the beginning and changes can be made prior to the first day of classes. Here's how our summer advising counselor will help you through the process:
- The summer advising counselor, who is a member of our faculty, is available to assist you prior to July 3.
- Once your course selections are processed with the entire freshman class, your schedule will be reviewed.
- Once your course schedule is available in late July or early August, your assigned academic advisor will phone, Skype, or email you to review your schedule.
- You will have an individual meeting with your advisor Monday, August 26 between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. You can make schedule changes at this time.
- Once classes begin, there is a seven-day period when you may adjust your course schedule.