Keep in mind that this is only the beginning and changes can be made prior to the first day of classes. Here's how we will help you through the process:
- One of our summer advising counselors, who is a faculty member, will be available to assist you prior to July 6.
- Once your course selections are processed with all other admitted transfer students, your schedule will be reviewed.
- Once your course schedule is available in late July or early August, your assigned academic advisor will phone, Skype, or email you to review your schedule.
- You will have an individual meeting with your advisor Friday, August 17 between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. You can make schedule changes at that time.
- Once classes begin, there is a seven-day period when you may adjust your course schedule.