Keep in mind that this is only the beginning and changes can be made prior to the first day of classes. Here's how we will help you through the process:
- A faculty member, who will serve as your summer advising counselor, and a summer orientation staff member will provide you with guidance during summer orientation.
- Once your course selections are processed with the rest of Furman's freshman class, your schedule will be reviewed.
- When your course schedule is available in late July or early August, your assigned academic advisor will phone, Skype, or email you to review your schedule.
- You will have an individual meeting with your advisor in August. You can make schedule changes at that time.
- Once classes begin, there is a seven-day period when you may adjust your schedule.