Assistive Technology Room
Duke Library, Room 038
The Assistive Technology Room is located in room 038
of the Duke Library and is available to students who are registered
with Disability Services. The key to the room is located
at the circulation desk. If needed, headphones are also available at
the circulation desk. Training for the assistive technology equipment
is provided by Disability Services and is available upon
- Disability Services location: Earle Infirmary Lower Level, Room 002
- Telephone: (864) 294-2320
- Office hours: Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
For technical problems, please contact the Help Desk.
- Help Desk Location: Lower level of library
- Telephone Number: (864) 294-3277
If technical problems occur after hours, please leave a message at the
circulation desk, the Help Desk (x3277) or Disability