The financial strategies for successful retirement seminar will introduce you to the key concepts and practices of wise money management. Our seminar covers:
- Financial basics
- Investing for the future
- Evaluating your sources of retirement income
- Assessing the costs
- Creating an income stream from your retirement plans
- Defining your retirement
- Protecting your health and wealth
- Managing your estate distribution
In three informative sessions, our seminar will give
you time-tested instructions on how to potentially minimize your taxes,
seek maximization of your investment returns, and help prepare you for a
Our seminar consists of three 2 hour and 45-minute sessions. You will hear relevant information about some of
retirement’s biggest challenges. You are encouraged to participate and ask questions. By attending the seminar, you will receive a retirement planning guide and the option to receive a complimentary retirement planning consultation. This voluntary follow-up meeting is an opportunity to discuss any individual concerns specific to your situation.
William C. Johnson is a Greenville native and Furman educator with more than 13 years of teaching experience. He is the president and founder of Diversied Business Concepts, Inc. and is an investment advisor representative at ING Financial Partners.
Location and Times
Our seminar is held at the University Center of Greenville, located at 225 Pleasantburg Dr. in Greenville, S.C. You may select one of three options for your seminar:
- Monday: January 26, February 2, and 9, 2015
- Tuesday: January 27, February 3, and 10, 2015
- Thursday: January 29, February 5, and 12, 2015
- Monday: February 16, 23 and March 2, 2015
- Tuesday: February 17, 24 and March 3, 2015
- Thursday: February 19, 26, and March 5, 2015
- Monday: May 4, 11, and 18, 2015
- Tuesday: May 5, 12, and 19, 2015
- Thursday: May 7, 14, and 21, 2015
Each session runs from 6:15 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Our successful retirement seminar costs $65. If you're interested in registering for this seminar, contact us.