- Hahn, E. R., & Cantrell, L. (2011). The Shape-Bias in Spanish-Speaking Children and its Relationship to Vocabulary. Journal of Child Language.
- Hahn, E. R., & Gershkoff-Stowe, L. (2010). Children and adults learn actions for objects more readily than labels. Language Learning and Development, 6, 1-26.
- Reed, J. A., Einstein, G., Hahn, E. R., Cross, G., & Kravitz, J. (2010).
Examining the impact of integrating physical activity on fluid
intelligence and academic performance in an elementary school setting: A
preliminary investigation. Journal of Physical Activity & Health, 7, 343-351.
- Gershkoff-Stowe, L., & Hahn, E. R. (2007). Fast-mapping skills in the developing lexicon. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, 50, 682-697.
- Rakison, D. H., Cicchino, J. B., & Hahn, E. R. (2007). Infants’ knowledge of the path that animals take to reach a goal. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 25, 461-470.
- Rakison, D. H. & Hahn, E. R. (2004). The mechanisms of early categorization and induction: Smart or dumb infants? In R. Kail (Ed.), Advances in child development and behavior. San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
To request a copy of any of these articles, please email Dr. Hahn.