Information Technology Services (ITS) provides support for advancing the communications, collaborations, and innovations of our campus community.
Created with input from our campus community, the ITS strategic plan guides and informs our planning for advancing the university’s information technology. The main goals of this five year plan are to:
- establish a new IT Service Center as the nexus of technology support excellence;
- champion scalable information technology innovations and best practices;
- improve enterprise information systems functionality and usability;
- establish a state-of-the art system and processes for digital media distribution; and
- provide a robust, consistent, and reliable campus network infrastructure.
As part of the Finance and Administration team, ITS strives to provide the university community with a digital information environment that reflects and advances the high quality of Furman’s academic program and physical campus.
If you need assistance with any campus technology service, please contact the IT Service Center.